Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful


I've enjoyed reading bits and pieces of the "thankful game" that's been going around Facebook this month, but haven't had the time to play along. I know I have A LOT to be thankful for, so I've decided to do my own version on here! In no particular order, I am thankful for...

1. My healthy little bug
2. My husband
3. My sister
4. My parents
5. My husband's parents
6. Our huge crazy extended family
7. 24/7 Dunkin' Donuts in the hospital
8. Great nurses
9. Stormy and moe.
10. The best best friend
11. Supportive co-residents
12. My education
13. Summer trips to the mountains
14. JK Rowling and the entire HP series
15. Sleep
16. Live music
17. Digital photography
18. Fresh local produce
19. Comfortable shoes
20. Takeout from Karavali
21. My health
22. Hot showers
23. Attendings that want to teach
24. My home
25. Vacations in Disney World

I may have said the above list is in no particular order, but how can this little bug not be the #1 thing I am thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Give that little bug a big hug and kiss from me. I'm thankful she's one of my bubba's friends.

    ReplyDelete