Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Letters D and E

I'm not sure if anyone finds this interesting so I am going to consolidate posts for a quicker re-cap of the letters of the day...

To celebrate "D" day we ate a donut for breakfast, had a visit with our neighbor's dog, fed the ducks at the park, had a dance party and drum circle listening to Keller Williams, and pretended to be animals that start with "D" (this mostly involved me being a dog and the bug leading me around the house by the string on my hooded sweatshirt).

Feeding the ducks some old rice krispies



I'll admit, "E" was a bit harder to come up with activities for! We dressed up as "eagles", ate eggs for lunch, watched Enchanted during afternoon quiet time, and went to the gym to exercise.

My little future Boston College Eagle

3 comments:

  1. You are such a clever mommy! I enjoy reading your posts and looking at the adorable pictures of Maddy. Don't stop posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bev. I love reading your post and I especially love your future Boston Eagle, what a cutie :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what I did but my name didn't come up, by the way it's me, Mom (Shirley)

    ReplyDelete