Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Once again I've been neglectful of my blog. One of my new year's resolutions is to not feel guilty about it. I like this blog and sharing ideas and stories, but not at the expensive of time with my little bug or my husband. So I will be continuing my blog, but only when I can, no promises I can't keep.

That said, the new year is treating us well. My new job is wonderful and I love it. All of the staff in my office is nice, helpful, and very personable. Working part-time is a dream. I have more time with the bug and even a morning completely to myself to cook, clean, shop, and craft!

Speaking of the bug, living with a 2 1/2 year old is INTENSE. She can be the sweetest little princess in the world one second and then transform into a raging monster the next - this transformation is usually precipitated by asking for candy 5 minutes before dinner and receiving a negative response from mom and dad. I've got plenty of stories that fellow parents will appreciate, but I'll save them for a 33 month post in a few days (if I get to it...).

Anyway, I hope anyone else who is still reading out there is having a great new year and finding success with their resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment