Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Post 24 - Vacation Update!

I must say, this has turned out to be a great week of vacation for me so far (and it's only half over if I count the weekend...). As outlined in my spring cleaning post, I've already accomplished all of my big cleaning goals! Yippee!

In terms of the fun stuff, well, see for yourself! I made the stuff I've done italic

  • Take bug to the state museum (tomorrow!)
  • Finish my thank you cards from bug's family party (on my way to mail them this afternoon!)
  • Make the invitations to bug's kid party in June (started, pics later!)
  • Get my bum to the gym every day for at least an hour (in progress...)
  • Catch up with as many friends as possible (lunch today with one friend, long phone conversation with another friend yesterday, and hopefully meeting one more friend tomorrow!)
  • Go on a "date" with my husband
  • Start my party planner for bug's June party
  • Read at least 3 issues of Peds in Review for board prep (2 down...)
  • Take bug to the playground
  • Have BBQ for dinner (yummy blue cheese burgers and sweet potato fries last night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment