Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Happiness is...

an adorable miniature M&M cookie sandwich!

This evening we celebrated the start of the 2014 school year at our daughter's new school with a welcome back picnic. Pizza was available by pre-order and the PTA provided drinks and paper products. Parents were asked to bring a dessert to share. Those with last names at the beginning of the alphabet were requested to bring a fruit and those at the end were asked to bring a dessert. As I always strive to make a good first impression and baking is a strong point for me, I was very happy to be at the end of the alphabet. Although I'm pretty sure I could have come up with some super fun fruit kabobs if the tables were turned...


I did not alter the recipe at all from the original on Annie's Eats, so I'll direct you there if you want to re-create these awesome little cookies. 

***I warn you not to worry that they will be too small if you stick with her advice on how to size them. Remember, you will be sandwiching two cookies together with buttercream - small is perfect!***

No comments:

Post a Comment